Bordwell & Associates
Simply the best
We have a lot in common
Bordwell & Associates interacts daily with the clients and candidates in the Orange County legal community. We welcome your calls. Are you a law firm or a corporate legal department looking for qualified legal candidates? A legal candidate looking for a new job opportunity? We are happy to talk with you. Candidates who are looking for job will be asked to email their current resume to us.
There are other times we connect. Sometimes, as you navigate your legal career, you have a question or need another person's point of view. We are very supportive of our Orange County legal professionals. Call us.
We get asked …
• Is everyone making more money than me?
• What should I do if I'm not fitting in?
• I am a California legal professional moving to another state; can you help me?
• I am a legal professional moving to California; can you help me?
• I have been at my job for eight years; is that too long?
• My review is coming up; what should I do?
• How do I explain that I just got fired?
• I am a new attorney, ready to go. Now what?
• I am a new paralegal, ready to go. Now what?
• The senior paralegal is not giving me substantial work; should I tell the partner?
• I made a huge error and I am scared; what should I do?
• My resume is three pages; is that too long?
• I have been asked to join attorneys leaving for a new firm; should I go?
• I have an offer and a counteroffer; what should I do?